[ By Prabhakar kumar — http://www.Prabhakar kumar.com ] 30/07/2020.
Blogging is a passion and now it has become a lucrative business . One who have writing passion and wants to share one,s view to the whole world , should opt this passion . But writing good content is a skill which comes from regular practice of writing on your choice nice . Writing good and impressive content is not an everybody cup of tea . When ever you talk about writing for blog , you all do not take it as qualitative thing. But for exception looking from crowed , your normal article can never put you in next stage . As a freelancer , you may not be able to make good money and as a blogger too . you will not be in a condition to create an impression .
At my blog Prabhakar Kumar.com I always try to learn latest Blogging techniques and situational writing tips . Your contents should be useful and easy to understand by our readers. Hard and uncommon words are used by some bloggers , but it is not good from readers point of view . Blogging is a medium of expressing of your view to our readers and it will be far better if your views are easily understand by your readers. Commonly , your will never take stress to understand any matters which is not as important as you feel. As I feel blog should be informative , useful and entertaining to your readers too. You will never spare a minute to read those articles which have difficult words and language . So you should use easy words and sentence to express your views .
As you know that , writing is a skill which is commonly hard to develop . But writing skill can be developed by continuous writing . For blogger , content should be more interesting and attractive for your visitors. Your readers are best judge of your contents . They can tell you better about your content’s quality .
There are lots of things which you should do to impress your readers . The most important thing you should do is to improve your English language and its writing ability. You should express your views in clear and comprehensive way. Here I am explaining few points which would help you to improve your writing skill.
- Proofread Your Writing :- Before submitting your content you should reread your article at least two times . In this way you can short out your some small mistakes in a first glance . If possible, read it loudly . By doing this , you can easily remove lots of mistakes from your post. When you read it as a reader , this will help you a lot in good sentence creation .
- Draft your post and edit it Later :- Do not publish your content without rereading and checking it again and again . Keep it in draft form till you edit you again if required. This habit will be helpful in finding general mistakes . This will also help you in writing articles quickly .
- Take help of your friend for proofread your contents :- If you are working in team form , then ask your team mate to proofread your content. It will help in posting error free post . If you are working alone , then you can ask or take help of your friend or family members who have good knowledge of grammar , to proofread your content . In this work you can also hire someone else to edit your posts and this will help a lot in long run .
- Do not repeat one word again :- Use of same word several time in a content , makes it boring and lessen its attractiveness. If it is essential to use it , then use it in its synonym form . You can use WordWeb tool for this purpose .
- Use Spellchecker Tool :- This tool is helpful in finding your spelling mistakes . If you are using windows Live writer to write your post , then you can use F7 button to check any spelling mistake immediately .
- Try to Learn Grammar :- The quality of content or post depends on grammar . If you are making grammatical mistake in writing your content , then no one wants to read it . You would also get lots of unpleasant comments for your mistakes .Contents with grammatical mistakes gives very bad impression about your ability and knowledge. It will lesson traffic on this blog . So you should write easily understandable , meaningful and error free contents .
- Changing of tense in between sentence should be avoided :- Such type of mistake is done by some bloggers . They write in one tense and suddenly change in other tense . It may be sometimes correct but it may create confusion among readers . Avoid such type of changing of tense in between sentence and give clear picture by writing in simple language .
- Remove unnecessary words :- By proofreading contents , you can make necessary changes in your contents . If you found any useless words or extra words , then it is better to exclude that words from your content . Your sentence should be more compact and meaningful .
- Write content to the point and simple :- You should be clear about your content . Because you are writing for the web , so you should write simple and illustrative content which anyone can understand it easily . Do not use hard and complex words which make reader to use dictionary to understand the meaning of words . Keep it as simple as possible .
- Develop the habit of reading best content :- If you want to write good contents then you should develop habit of reading good articles and books. There are several blogs and books which provide good and meaningful contents to read. You can read Copyblogger of Brian Clark which deliver best content in a simplest way . You can also get best writing tips from blogs like Dailywritingtips and writer’s help .
Above mentioned are some basic tips for writing well online. Nothing could be a perfect solution of any problem. Same way you can improve your writing quality by following these ways . If you have some extra writing skill , then you can write about it in my comment box . ——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————– The End.————————————————————