[ By Prabhakar kumar.com — http://www.Prabhakar kumar.com ] 06/08/2020
Here I am continuing my content on some best useful tools for blogger. There are more than hundred tools which is being used or can be used in blogging by bloggers . But one thing I would like to say here that you should use as much tools as you feel its requirement in your blog writing . Here are rest tools :-
Images for Social Media tool :–
- Stencil:- It creates beautiful images and help in downloading or sharing them directly to your social media channels . It is easy to use and requires no experience .
- Canva :- It is very popular social media image tool . It offers images of various sizes based on specific social media platform .
- PicMonkey :- It is a online photo editing and photo design tool . It helps in creating photo collages .
- Pictochart : Infographics are the most shared content type on social media and Pictochart is the best free infographic tool available to us .
- QuotesCover:- It helps in creating visually appealing quote images .
- Pablo :- It is a free app and being used in adding text over images . It helps in sharing on social media sites with single click .
- Vid to gif :– Gif images increase CTR and sites like Google Plus and Twitter support it . Use this tool to create a Gif from any online video .
Blog Monetization :-
- Google Adsense :- It is one of the best contextual advertising platform. It is easy to manage and pays on time .
- Media.net :- It is also a ad network by Yahoo and Bing . Just like Adsense it also provides high quality ads .
- Properllerads :- It is good alternative to Google Adsense with a lower minimum payout .
- VigLink:– It is perfect for bloggers who use e commerce related words in their articles and search engine friendly . It helps in earning money from an outbound link .
Affiliate marketplace for affiliate bloggers :-
- ClickBank :- This is a very popular affiliate marketplace for bloggers in any niche . Here many different affiliate products are being promoted .
- ShareASale :- It is a another popular affiliate market place with tons of affiliate programs from which to choose .
- Impact Radius :- It is very helpful in running affilate programs by many renowned companies like MaxCDN and Media Temple .
- Commission Junction :- It is one of the oldest and reliable affiliate marketplace to find great affiliate offers . Its payment mode is Payoneer also .
Email Marketing tools for bloggers :-
- ConvertKit:– This is one of the best tool in email marketing software for bloggers offering email automation , personalization and prebuilt templates for sending beautiful email newsletters .
- Feedburner:- It is a free tool by Google which let you optimize your blog feed . You can use its newsletter feature to send daily updates to your subscribers .
- Aweber : – This is another popular tool among bloggers and internet marketers . It offers Webinars support and 30 days free without the credit card .
Landing page tool for WordPress :-
- LeadPages:– It is one of the most trusted landing page tools for WordPress or any other blogging platform .
Web -hosting resource for bloggers :-
- Bluehost :- It is one of the most recommended hosting service by the official WordPress.org . It is cheapest and most affordable shared hosting with free domain name .
- InmotionHosting:- If you are looking for non EIG shared hosting , then you can prefer Inmotion Hosting .
- CloudWays :- It is one of the best option to host your WordPress site in the cloud [ Amazon or Digital Ocean ] . It makes easier for non technical users to host their website in the cloud .
- FileZilla:– It is a Desktop FTP tool which is available for every desktop OS.
- MySQL WorkBench :- It is an advanced tool for desktop management of your WordPress database and recommended only for technical users .
Blog Promotion Tools :-
- Flipboard :- It helps in creating your own magazines , and curate articles from the web or from your own site . Your creation combined with Flipboard can drive targeted traffic . You can use their bookmarklet to add content to your magazine , or use their mobile app.
- MakeWebvideo:- It helps in making whiteboard style videos for your blog intro or for any other topics .
- What’s new :- It helps in showing your blog’s new updates since the reader’s last visit . This is helpful idea for a blog and gets tons of return visits .
- Wisestamp :- It adds visually appealing signatures after your email . Using it you can show your latest blog post in every email. It is an advanced technique to market your latest post . You can use it to gain subscribers to my social channels . This is an addon for browsers .
Content Marketing Tools :- I have already discussed about some content marketing tools above . Here a few which did not fit into any of the above categories :-
- Buzzstream:- This is not a free tool but this is an absolutely amazing tool for serious bloggers and marketers .
Other Miscellaneous blogging tools :-
- PushEngage:- It is a new and innovative way to let users subscribe to your blog updates .
- Google apps :- It is a Google powered tool which will help you to get access to all google products . It also helps in getting Adsense approval fast with domain specific email address .
- Speechpad :- It offers transcription services for audio or video.
- GtMetrix:- It helps you in checking your desktop and mobile site’s loading speed . It also suggests you how to speed up loading time .
I feel it is not possible for me to conclude this list . Except these tools there is possibility of including more tools which could be useful for bloggers . So I request all of you to add more tools which is being left by me and make it more long .Thanks .————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-The End.—————————————————————————-